Hi Everyone...Hope you all have a great and safe Thanksgiving!
I will be headed out to the "Midwest" Center for Thanksgiving..it's free and I won't have to sit and be alone...or cook...lol so anyway....
We will be getting a new Bus driver in January I think that's when they change things up....you know schedules...drivers, that kinda thing ...well the diver who takes over for the guy on the 53 in the early morning is going to have some big shoes to fill....LOL we riders in the early mornings have become "accustomed" to a certain amount of "entertainment" in the morning...This driver is sooooo funny....most days he has the whole bus ( there are at least 7 of us that are regulars) in stitches...
I now have a 20lb weight limit.....don't have to go to PT anymore....boo hoo.......lol That was like social hour for me....anyway next appointment..12/4.....
Well that's whats up in my world....
Later................
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)


2 comments:
I hope you have a great Thanksgiving, Melanie - and if you don't have to cook it will be even better!
I hope the next driver is an entertainer also. I hate to see you guys have a dull drab ride. LOL Glad things are going well and Happy Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment