Wednesday, August 10, 2016

DAY 80!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOO HOOO!!!!

WOW!!  days  80 no smoking.....OK once in awhile I will have 2 puffs...not very often......My cousin thinks that's   "cheating"......I call it keeping my sanity....I'd call it cheating if I had a whole one.....difference of opinion....smells wonderful tastes like S**T....But anyway I think I am doing great!  

Weather here SUCKS...hot hot hot!  and HUMID....I could do without that.  I can't wait till the "ber"  months will be here next month....(can do without Decem"ber") but....

I will be skippen town this Thursday.....my cousin's daughter is getting married....goin all the way  to Portage.....Wisconsin.... I leave Thursday....cost me 4 days off work (without pay) but I really want to go so I am!  Will be my first Gay marriage.....as long as they are happy I am. 

The other day on the bus stop.....I am sitting on the  ground....the bench in the shelter broke (or someone stole it) and a guy comes up and...says can I ask you somethin....?  I said sure....him: I am trying to get on the bus...all I need is a quarter...I told him I don't carry cash....sorry....then he asked........(get this) Are you sure?  I'm like yup...I'm sure.......SIGH...Most of our bus drivers are cool and let you go a quarter short....I didn't just fall off the turnip truck.....


I haven't done alot of walking because of the heat but  I am holding my own....gained a few pounds...(nibbling from nothing in my fingers) I hope that settles...sheesh....

I am teaching myself how to make jewelry mostly earrings 


I sell them for $7.00 a pair....I really don't like to make necklaces tho...have not mastered the crimp tubes yet :( 

Well that's what's up in my world!!

Later  

3 comments:

jack69 said...

SUPER 80! Ah yeah I still like to smell tobacco smoke, especially pipe tobacco. It has been about 30 years. I smile now, not a good smile, a confused smile, seeing folks relegated to the back of a business to smoke. I remember when a hospital patient could have an ash tray and smoke in bed. WOW what a change. BUT it is good to be a non-smoker now, if for nothing but the EXPENSE. I started when smokes were 12-15 cents a pack. OUCH
Have a safe trip!

lotta joy said...

My husband and I retired from the fire department ten years ago, and all firefighters used to smoke. Last October we were wandering around and stopped in to see what a VAPE SHOP is. Of course by the time we left, we had vaping equipment with no idea what we were supposed to do with it. Our very first puff of NO TOBACCO and we did not desire a cigarette. That was last October. I once quit for 15 years and was suffering guilt for starting again, 15 years ago.

I always enjoyed smoking. After 15 years of not smoking, my first cigarette was welcomed without one cough. But now? There must be something in the vape that makes smoking taste HORRENDOUS! I couldn't start again if I wanted to.

p.s. I make sure there are ZERO harmful chemicals in my vape liquids and I buy USA made.

But if you can be SO successful on your own, I praise you!!! I did it too and know the agony.

2023 said...

Congrats on the 80 days. I like some pipe-scents, but most cigarettes have a smell that is totally unwelcome to me now that I am not a smoker. I sometimes do not have change on me, but used to feel badly if I could not help someone in that position out. I think about the fact now(at least more often)that some who ask don't really need it.

Thanks for the welcome back...