Well I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! I volunteered to work my coworkers shift for her so she could spend the time with her family.....( I had nowhere to go anyway) She said how about half the shift? We don't do anything till late afternoon anyway....OK by me.....So I worked....but got fed good! Weather sucked..RAINED ALL DAY.....Well....I guess it could have been worse.....1.5 inches of rain = A LOT of snow.....Which we got our first of.....5.5 inches or so.
My friend lost her husband the day before......puts a bit of a damper on the holidays......
Other than that not a whole lot going on.....OH!!!! My sisters boyfriend got a deer !! WOOT!! I am tasting deer chops now!! I only have the burger he gave me left so hopefully he will give me some more chops! I make a mean venison Swiss steak!!! I have to tease cousin over this because he has not gotten a deer in about 2 years now....so every time I have it I rub it in...LOL.
Well that's what's up in my world.....be safe
Later........
At times, things get a little worse.
6 days ago
.jpg)


No comments:
Post a Comment