Wednesday, April 8, 2015

I AM STILL HERE!!!!

I am still here.......not much going on....I HAVE to find a new job...they slashed our hours to 14 hrs a week....can't live on that.....and   Got some news ...I was diagnosed with diabetes.....(I will live) I have to go and get an echocardiogram on Friday.......sheesh.......so I got some meds and  a meter....I get to poke myself 2 times a day.....OUCH....well anyway...I have been watching what I eat...no white bread..noodles...potatoes...rice....I take a mile walk every morning...when I get in better shape...I will do more.......
OH and I am trying AGAIN   to quit smoking....day 3!

I hope spring comes soon.....it is fricken cold out!!  supposed to be 65 tomorrow....but....rainy......~~~~sigh~~~

Anyway....That's whats up in my world


Later

1 comment:

jack69 said...

WE are back in North Carolina for some of the summer.
Sorry to hear about the cut in hours and most important, the diabetes.
Yeah I hear walking helps, but that say that about everything. (lol)

Smoking? That is a tough one, there must come a time that your mind says we are through. I finally succeeded at 56 yrs old I think. But I enjoyed it so much, I was always thinking of lighting up just "ONE MORE" HA. Then I would seach the ash trays for the longest butt, since I had already smoked it, that didn't count. LOL

Good luck sweetheart. My dad with mom's help kept him off the needle, but it was work.
Love fromNorth CArolina