HI!! I am still alive and kicking! Not much has been happening around here... Just work...One of the daughters of one of my residents called my employer and told them what a great job I was doing taking care of their Mom! (blush) I do "dote" on her a bit more than the others ..but I dote on all of them....I adore ALL of my residents....
The weather here turned cold early...then we had a day or two of warmish temps...had our first snowfall...1/2 inch...I feel for the people of Buffalo scary stuff..I am so glad I am on the "right" side of the great lakes....
I found out a friend of mine committed suicide a few weeks ago....so sad...I don't know the reason or how. This has been a bad year for me...my brother #2....best friends son and father in law....My beloved Aunt Irma...now Debbie....
I still get bad "Mikey" days as I call them...I think of how he rotted for three weeks before he was found and of the last words I said to him...but they are fewer and farther apart than they were.....I still sometimes feel like I am the only one grieving for him and I know that is not the truth.
Anyway...that's what's up in my world...
Hope everyone has a blessed Thanksgiving with lots of great food and family time....I have to work....not that I had anywhere to go anyway...
Later....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)


1 comment:
tis good the bragging. I have no doubt you deserve it. Time does help, eventually it will all be better for your state of mind.
Work is good and liking is it even better.
I like thinking how well I see you fitting in to that work.
Love from Florida...
Post a Comment