Friday, April 11, 2014

OH HERE WE GO AGAIN........

YES !  Brother #2 is making me crazy again.........I am surprised he has lived to the ripe old age of 58  (If he makes it to July 5th)   He comes over last Saturday.....in a panic Can you call the police I have just been robbed....four N****** hit me over the head with a gun took $280.00........I check out his head as he is calling the police.....lost all of 7 drops of blood......ambulance comes and takes him away....I head off to work.......later that day he comes back says cops don't believe he was robbed......(neither do I really)  I asked why do you say that...they said My head wasn't puffed up.....(he allegedly got hit above the eye.....with the gun)   and it was not  puffed up as much as getting hit with a gun...but.......maybe they just didn't hit him that hard...No  idea....then tells me he was given 90 days to remove himself from his apartment ( I don't know if he was asked this month or 3 months ago..and is just now getting to taking care of it...........and needs to live in the garage for a while.........I'm like...ummmm..NO.  the next day ..can I move back in here till next summer??  Again....ummmm.....NO......I'll give you 300.00 a month........UMMMMM    NO......once he is back in here he will never leave...and I will be stuck with the ass forever......I DON'T THINK SO.   Yesterday.......If I buy you $10 in food can you give me 10 dollars?.......I don't have any money......( I did but I wasn't giving him any)......OK...I'll buy you $15 and you give me $10.00......?  I DON'T HAVE ANY MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  SHEESH.......(there was quite a bit of colorful language with that)....LOL. he wanted to buy some bleach to clean his apartment (!?) so I gave him some floor cleaner I use...fabuloso.....stuff smells great....I told him bleach is a  disinfectant NOT a cleaner.....next day he was still looking for ten from other people.....for bleach.....~~~~~~~~SIGH~~~~~~~ 

ANYWAY......My job is going well.....love it more and more everyday...and the residents are great!!

That's whats up in my world


Later

No comments: