I am lovin the job! I like my home care lady a lot..she is my age..hubby well let's just say he can be a pain...anyway..he was arrested. so my poor lady did't have much food in the house...She had rice with spaghetti sauce for lunch )polish Spanish rice) ick....and I didn't feel right feeding that to her but she had little else...when I got home I told my employer what was up and told them I was going to get her some food..so I did...soup,bread oat meal, cereal, crackers , lunch meat.some mac and cheese....I could not let anybody go hungry like that...she does have a couple sisters and they help with what they can. Her case worker will be notified,about all this.
anyway....looks like more snow is headed our way.....3 more inches....oh joy....NOT.
Well not much else to say..and it is after midnight and I am tired.....good thing I am off on Wednesdays!!
Later...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)


2 comments:
WOW that is wonderful and you are a jewel. What a gal. Good on you young lady, And great you enjoy what you are doing....SWEET!
You have a good heart - - I'm glad you like your new job.
Post a Comment