Tuesday, December 31, 2013

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!




HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!  Hope everyone has a safe New year....No drinking and driving!!! 

I would miss you if you well.....you know..

Any way  just checking in......Not much going on here other than IT IS FREAKEN COLD OUT!!!!!!!!

I start CBRF training week of Jan 13 can't wait!! If I get that  (I have no doubt I will) I will be able to work in assisted living.

I hope 2014 is better than 2013 for all of us!

That's what's up in my world!


Later.......


3 comments:

jack69 said...

Good post. I know you will do well, no question. And once you start I know you will fit in in the Caring business, and the Love you will share is sorely needed.
For the last time HAPPY NEW YEAR!

LOVE from Florida Time for us to move.

Jon said...

Have a fantastic new year! I truly hope that 2014 will be better than 2013 for all of us!
Take care & keep warm.

Neil A. Waring said...

Never too late -- Happy New Year, hope you have a wonderful 2014