I saw a Leprchaun on Wednesday!! I really did!!! He was comming out of pick-n-save...they are lot taller than I thought.....HAHAHAHAHAHA!
any who.....school is going ok......we had a pop quiz on Monday that I think just about everyone failed...lol.
Weather here has been just great! We even had 2 day's in the 60*'s!!!! almost all the snow is gone...but I hear we are going to get a rain/snow mix some time next week...blech.
other than that not much going on here
Later......
At times, things get a little worse.
6 days ago
.jpg)


1 comment:
Good to see your alert. Also glad the snow is gone and don't want to hear about more so stuff it. LOL
I know you are the same, we got spoiled with a couple nice days.
I never minded a low grade as long as most everyone was in the same boat. But then yo may be surprised. You could have done better than you think.
Take care and enjoy the weekend.
Post a Comment