Well I FINALLY heard from my case worker......get to go see her on the 8th.......only been waiting since August 20th........finally got her to answer an e-mail...sheesh.
And guess what else.......washer is now working...CJ's other half finally came over and he turned it on and filled it up a bit and put it on spin.....piece of crap worked.....so I put in a small load ....worked just fine...wonder why sh** like this happens to me.....I called CJ and told her to tell him it's working ok.....well for now any way...I heard him yell in the background...that I just wanted his body...LMAOOOO (not)
Weather.....a balmy 63 today.....feels wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Finally some relief.
but...it's cloudy :(
well that's it for now.....have to go watch "Unsolved mysteries"...lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)


5 comments:
May your weekend be pleasant and uneventful!
Have a good weekend.
always good to have the washing machine working! glad you finally got the appt you need! hope you have a good weekend!
betty
Yes, that is a mechanical rule or law. Go to show someone what won't work and it does.
I hope it keeps on working. Have great weekend and hope all goes good with the caseworker at the appointment.Love ya!
Sherry & Jack in Upper Utah
Isn't that always the case? When I try it, it doesn't work. When I tell someone and they try it, it works. It's like a cruel joke.
Jimmy
Post a Comment