Well...I wanted to have a t least an interesting bus story or something..but...~sigh~ no such luck...I will have a job for at least another week...~sigh~ I have been working hard packing up to ship it out...but I guerss after....let's see......November 1984 to June 1988 worked there as a temp (back in the day they could keep you as a temp as long as they wanted...now 1 year) Junee of 1988 they finally hired me....and have been there since...26-ish years...no job hopping for me...lol...I love my job there and some of my friends wonder why I still work so hard seeing they are going to toss me out the door after so many years.....well it won't save my job if I don't so I'm not going to waist time being bitter, I will prolly cry for a bit..and worry about the future for a while ..just a new challenge and a new chapter in my life.
My friend took me to get a bookshelf today..15 bucks at wal mart...not to bad might be a bit big for what I want it for but I'll just move the bed over if I have to.I bought a new phone for up there too I need to get one of the new wall adaptors the one there is still and old one to where I can switch phones but can't replace the old cord.....are those easy to put in?? Looks easy.
anyway...weather here is cold and rainy today...has been cold all week...that's ok we could use the rain.mabey I'll have pics of the sandcherry tree in bloom this comming week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)


3 comments:
For such a nasty lady (LOL), you have a great attitude. Really I can appreciate a person with that work ethic.
However over all I complain that we are moving our JOBS out of the country. EVERYONE cannot push paper, someone must work. We must manufacture in this country, how else do you produce jobs?
Sure confuses the heck out of me.
Anyway Love you, Continue to be YOU and we are looking forward to that blooming tree.
I admire your attitude. I would not be so cooperative... I would go kicking and screaming.
I'm thinking of you and sending you hugs. It's been 8 years since I lost my job of 27 years and I still miss it. I loved my job too. Clocking out and walking out the door for the last time leaves you with a feeling that can't be described other than a feeling of emptiness. Like you, we did our jobs to the end and they couldn't believe how calm we all were. Hang in there and I hope this next chapter in your life takes you to another job that you'll love as much as you love this one.
Hugs
Debbie
Post a Comment